Company Cultural excellence is a mindset of consistent focus to avoid waste, stress and irregularity in a Agile Organization. It prevents negative patterns in the structure and dynamics of the organization that cause the bottom-line to suffer while maintaining technical excellence in the process.
Basically it entails the emphasis on consistent proactive diligence in applying the principles of organization permaculture as motivated by a solid understanding of their effect on the organization’s Throughput Accounting bottom line. To master this, there is a set of guidelines to keep in mind:
- Encourage teams to directly observe and interact with their customers.
- Empower team members to develop and share skills and trust.
- License everyone in the organization to use its systems at cost or less.
- Refactor streams to minimize meetings and maximize synergy.
- Where multiple teams share a need, assign it to one and make others its customers.
- Define and motivate missions for teams, not roles for individuals.
- Iterate short, frequent, priority-based ceremonies, not large, long, agenda-based.
- Accelerate learning and refactoring by opening your own source, content and APIs.
- Form strategic partnerships wherever customers also serve as suppliers.
- Invest in frequent small experiments and longitudinal metric analysis.
- Open learning communities across team, stream and organization boundaries.
- Evaluate all problems and ideas as representing new market opportunities.